Sunday, March 12, 2017

My Feb-March

I was ready to start this year right, but I got hit with pleurisy three times in less then 4 months, that really freaked me out since I have them perhaps 2-3 times a year and always months apart, but this time it was month after month.
For those who don't know what pleurisy is pleas check Google.

My experience with pleurisy has always been the same
* chest pain
* Burning sensation on my back (mostly shoulder area)
* My entire right arm always feel so uncomfortable
* I can't lay down, it becomes the painful thing for me to do, it is as though someone is grabbing my lungs and squeezing tight.
* cant walk a lot, it hurts to breath when i try to run.
* At times it is like someone jabbing a knife in my chest when i try to sit down and stand up right after.

It is not fun and it is something that a Doctor can't just diagnose, I had been misdiagnosed for over 10 years before someone finally figures it out. But they made it sound like there is no Cure for this, since its an infection of the lungs, all he can do is give me pain killers, (that don't work) and just plenty of rest.. well that's all fine and dandy for them, I have two girls to take care of and work overnights, This infection just messes everything up..

I am thankful for my job that gave me the time i needed to feel better, but the only problem is that I have bills to pay, and since I can't predict when it happens I dont have time to apply for medical leave, due to it lasting anywhere from 3 days to a week, For now I am just eating healthy and trying to go out with my girls more to the park,

There is more stuff going on at home that have been taking up my free time, But i hope to get all that settled.

Some famous people who had pleurisy::

* Benjamin Franklin
* Rudolph Valentino
* Anna Pavlova
Sir Robert Chesebrough
* Ringo Starr
* LeBron James
* Ken Griffey Jr.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on examhelp/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete